Welcome to Fish Creek North
Fish Creek North offers luxury suites and exemplary amenities to older adults who need a little extra support with quality living or memory care. This community comes with elevated features to ensure the health and safety of all residents.
Located in SE Calgary
Fish Creek North is named after Fish Creek Provincial Park—the beautiful urban park just steps away. It’s the largest urban park in Canada at over 5 sq. miles in size, with over 30 km of pathways.
One of our most cherished community partners, St. Mary’s University College, is just across from our community, and several shopping centres and medical facilities are conveniently located nearby.
51 Providence Boulevard SE
Calgary, AB T2X 0X2
“I appreciate the all-inclusive and worry-free environment we live in here. The environment is very comfortable. It’s clean. The staff are dedicated and always personable.”
Les, Fish Creek North resident
Designed for Living
Suites are available in Studio, 1 bedroom, 1 bed + den, and 2 bedroom options with five different floorplans available.
Every suite includes:
- Kitchenettes with Fridge and Quartz Countertops
- Bathrooms Designed with Grab Bars
- Slip Resistant Floors
- Step-in/Sit Showers
- Individual Climate Control
- Large Windows with Blinds
- All Major Utilities (including Cable and Wi-Fi)
- Telephone Service
One of the top concerns among older adults and retired people is managing the money that’s been set aside. Living on a fixed income can be stressful when the fear of unexpected costs is lurking. With United Active Living’s flexible pricing options, you can say goodbye to those worries.
Prices below are monthly rental prices which include all the suite features, amenities, and services listed on this page. Residents can also opt for bundled service packages or a la carte services from our Wellness Program and/or Hospitality Program. For information about our Life Lease option, contact us.
468 – 504 sq. ft.
Starting from the $4,000’s/month
1 Bedroom (2 Floorplans Available)
628 – 690 sq. ft.
Starting from the $5,000’s/month
1037 – 1046 sq. ft.
Starting from the $7,000’s/month
Dining Your Way
Menu Service: 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Fish Creek North offers four options for dining space: the formal dining room, a private dining room, the more casual bistro, and a room service option available for an additional fee. Residents have the freedom to choose what they eat, when to eat, and who to dine with.
Menus are designed to provide a variety of healthy and delicious meals, with some classic staples available every day for those who enjoy routine. Dietary restrictions, recommendations, and requirements made by residents’ doctors are accommodated.
Amenities Beyond Expectation
Fish Creek North has several amenities chosen to enrich the lives of our residents in support of holistic wellness. Amenities ranging from the library to the workshop to the spa encourage mental, physical, and emotional wellness.
Enjoy board games and card games with friends
Library with computer
Access a whole world of knowledge and stories in the library.
Give your overnight guests a comfortable and private space to stay.
Gym, spa, sauna and therapeutic hot tub.
Care for your physical and mental wellness.
Craft something from wood with your own hands.
Art studio and gallery with kiln and pottery wheels
Express yourself with paint, sculpture, fibre arts, and more 24 hours a day.
Watch a live show or take in a movie.
Expansive outdoor courtyard
Enjoy a stroll and some fresh air in the courtyard.
Second floor recreation area, food services, and balcony
Soak up some sun on the balcony.
As a resident of Fish Creek North, your lifestyle will include:
- Daily full service meals
- Daily coffee and tea in the main floor bistro or the elegant dining room.
- Access to our interdisciplinary professional health team – visiting doctor, clinical pharmacist and staff Registered Nurse (RN).
- Access to private health care and support programs, including United Minds (memory care) to support residents with cognitive decline.
- Licensed Practical Nurse and care staff on duty 24 hours a day.
- Emergency pendants.
- Emergency generator.
- 24-hour emergency response system monitored and responded to by in-house staff.
- Non-combustible, reinforced steel and concrete construction.
- Fire sprinkler systems and smoke detectors in all suites and common areas.
- Weekly light housekeeping service
- Recreation and Social Activities
- Creative Expression Programs
- Access to All Common Amenity Rooms
- Transportation for Group Shopping and Outings
Explore Fish Creek North through photos.