Life at Garrison Green
Arrange a Tour Today!
Anything is possible – words not commonly associated with a seniors community.
Conveniently located close to Mount Royal University, United Active Living’s Garrison Green community opens unlimited possibilities and choice. Living at Garrison Green, you have the choice of beautifully designed suites with floor plans of all shapes and sizes to support your lifestyle. Our research shows there is a direct connection between well-planned spaces and a sense of well-being. Our buildings are designed to focus on independence and lifelong learning, encouraging good nutrition, physical activity and building strong social connections.
Our team of professionals provide holistic, personalized care designed so you can continue your independent lifestyle. After all you don’t get to be 80 or 90 without experiencing some wear and tear on your body, but that doesn’t mean you have to give up your independence, nor the freedom to choose how you want to live.
And it doesn’t stop there. Once you’ve chosen your perfect home and your health needs are looked after, the United experience begins. You can do what you want, when you want and come and go as you please. There are extensive opportunities to participate in a wide variety of creative endeavours.
You can download our latest Garrison Green program guide here.
There’s fine dining, and you can have coffee with friends in the bistro. Enjoy all types of entertainment, performances and lectures in the theatre.
We partner with Mount Royal University and St. Mary’s University to expand learning and creative opportunities. It’s not uncommon to find our residents enjoying a concert at the philharmonic, or a show at Theatre Calgary or participating in an art class in the mountains.
At Garrison Green one size doesn’t fit all. We are locally owned and managed which give us the flexibility to design programs and activities that match the interests of our residents. They know what they want and we make it happen. This is part of what makes us unique in Canada.
Transform your experience of aging and live the United Life at Garrison Green.
As a resident of Garrison Green, your lifestyle will include:
- Access to our interdisciplinary professional health team – visiting doctor, clinical pharmacist and staff Registered Nurse (RN). Read more.
- Private support programs, including United Minds (memory care) to support residents with cognitive decline. View or download our latest United Minds brochure.
- 24-hour emergency response system monitored on-site by our Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) and trained staff
- Daily, nutritious, full service meals and snacks prepared by our in-house Chef. Daily specials and our menu provide you with a variety of options, and you can choose to enjoy your meals in our friendly bistro or the elegant dining room. Our kitchen is open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. – choices are limitless.
- Daily coffee and tea in the main floor bistro and lower level lounge.
- All in-suite utilities (major utilities including cable television and Wi-Fi).
- Telephone service including unlimited North American long distance.
- Weekly light housekeeping service.
- Recreation and social activities designed to engage, educate and entertain.
- Creative Expression programs facilitated by professionals.
- Access to all common amenity rooms and planned activities and events.
- Transportation for group shopping and outings.
Additional personal services are available:
- Beauty Salon, Foot Care, Massage Therapy, Physiotherapy.
- Extra housekeeping.
- Linen and towel service.
- Personal laundry.
- Room service.