Living in the Community
Living Independent Together
Integrated living means that residents with different care needs aren’t divided by those needs. Whenever possible, residents’ needs—including assisted living and memory care—are met by our Wellness Staff in their suites. For many residents, the best part of this approach is that couples with different care needs can continue to live together.
This approach ensures that all residents enjoy quality living while receiving the care they need. Integrated living is a key part of our holistic approach to wellness and aging, which considers social and emotional needs just as important as physical health.
Additional Services for Enhanced Care
For individuals with more progressive assisted living and memory care needs, we offer additional services specifically tailored for those residents.
- Licensed Practical Nurse and care staff on duty 24 hours a day
- Nursing and care staff on every floor
- Emergency pendants
- Emergency generator
- 24-hour emergency response system monitored and responded to by in-house staff
- Non-combustible, reinforced steel and concrete construction
- Fire sprinkler systems and smoke detectors in all suites and common areas
- Weekly light housekeeping service
Plus, our United Minds program is one of the most progressive dementia care programs in the world.