Designed for life
Amenities & Floor Plans
Garrison Green is masterfully designed as an integrative community to promote independence and well-being. Constructed to the highest standards in concrete and steel, we have designed and built our buildings for your well-being, comfort and peace of mind. Fire sprinkler systems and smoke detectors are included in all suites and common areas. No matter what suite you choose, Garrison Green feels like home.
You can choose from a number of floor plans that include studio, one bedroom, one bedroom and den, and two bedroom suites with individual climate controls. See gallery and floor plans below.
Standard Amenities Include:
- Kitchenettes with fridge (some two bedroom suites include a full kitchen with fridge, stove and dishwasher).
- Bathrooms designed with grab bars, slip-resistant flooring, walk-in/sit-down showers.
- In-suite washer and dryer.
- Closet organizers
- Licensed Practical Nurse and care staff on duty 24 hours a day
- Emergency pendants
- Emergency response system monitored and responded to by in-house staff
- All major utilities including cable T.V. and Wi-Fi.
- Telephone service with unlimited North American long distance.
Would you like to learn more about United’s floor plans and options? Get in touch with us here.
Community features & amenities to enjoy
Garrison Green Suites
Floor Plans and Virtual Tours
Create your ideal maintenance-free lifestyle when you choose a well-appointed suite at United’s Garrison Green community. With a variety of floor plans to suit your needs, each suite is bright and airy, offering high ceilings, large windows, in-suite laundry and more. United has created your new home with you in mind.
Choose from full or half kitchens, one or two bedrooms, all with larger square footage than most retirement communities.
Add in full access to dining, amenities such as professional art studios and theatres featuring live entertainment and lectures, and you’ll find your new suite meets all of your future needs and expectations.
Please click on the type of suite to see the floor plan in the section below the videos.
You can view a virtual tour of each floor plan by clicking the following links:
Please contact United Active Living for additional options.