Life at Garrison Green
Conveniently located in this vibrant Calgary neighbourhood, United Active Living at Garrison Green offers the highest quality of services, hospitality, suite design and amenities. We are proud to be an integrated and diverse community - as your needs change you can stay and be supported in your chosen suite.
As a resident of Garrison Green, your lifestyle will include:
- Access to our interdisciplinary professional health team - visiting doctor, clinical pharmacist and staff Registered Nurse (RN)
- Private support programs, including Memory Select to support residents with cognitive decline.
- 24-hour emergency response system monitored on-site by our Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) and trained staff
- Daily, nutritious, full service meals and snacks prepared by our in-house Chef. Daily specials and our menu provide you with a variety of options, and you can choose to enjoy your meals in our friendly bistro or the elegant dining room. Our kitchen is open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Breakfast at 10 a.m., lunch at 2 p.m. - the choices are limitless.
- Daily coffee and tea in the main floor bistro and lower level lounge.
- All in-suite utilities (major utilities including cable television and Wi-Fi).
- Telephone service including unlimited North American long distance.
- Weekly light housekeeping service.
- Recreation and social activities designed to engage, educate and entertain.
- Creative Expression programs facilitated by professionals.
- Access to all common amenity rooms and planned activities and events.
- Transportation for group shopping and outings.
Additional personal services are available:
- Beauty Salon, Foot Care, Massage Therapy, Physiotherapy
- Extra housekeeping
- Linen and towel service
- Personal laundry
- Room service